CareNet Counseling improves the health of the mind, body, spirit and community through spiritually-integrated counseling, psychotherapy, research and education. We are here to help our clients restore and maintain mental wellness. There is no real health without mental health.
To work with local communities to improve health, to help residents reach their greatest potential and to help residents live their lives to the best of their abilities.
Our Guiding Principles
- We believe in the potential of individuals and families to change, grow and heal.
- We believe that spiritual beliefs are the foundation for healing; therefore we tailor our work to each clients belief system.
- We believe in creating an environment that fosters trust, builds respect, honors diversity and maintains the integrity and confidentiality of each individual we serve.
- We are committed to building stronger communities through providing early intervention and preventive education programs across the state.
- We are committed to growing a qualified, dedicated and culturally sensitive staff who can meet the needs of the organizations and individuals we serve.
- We are committed to providing professional services and support to ministries, businesses and organizations in order to increase their effectiveness in carrying out their mission.
Centro Unido Latino-Americano's mission is to promote the development of a healthy, inclusive, empowered, and equipped community to create a fairer society through the participation of the Latinx community and the development of core leadership capacity.
Centro Unido Latino-Americano vision is a world where everyone is aware and able to receive health, food, transportation and other services from their community, regardless of demographic features.
Who We Are
Centro Unido Latino-Americano (CULA) is a non-profit organization that offers services, programs, and connections with other agencies to assist the Latinx community in need.